Friday 11 May 2012

200 and counting. . .

It's amazing to note that I have surpassed the 200th blog mark this week. I had no idea how or what it was going to be when I started off this blogspot. It was just a photo blog in the beginning.  I used this space to upload my "dual role" photos, a new concept of taking pictures and was happy about it. Praises poured in seeing the unique photos.

It took a twist and turn after a few months and now it has become a favourite place for me to spend time everytime I get bored. When something comes to my mind, I write it here and satisfy my inner ego.
Somehow this has become more of a diary to me, only that there is no secret and it is open to anyone who wants to read. And I understand that over the months those who are visiting this blog has increased so much, though I have never linked it with whatever search engines.

I receive emails and at times some of my friends and relatives ask me how to take awesome photos like mine. They feel just by clicking the camera button some nice and lovely scenarios with a difference are captured. No, it is not done that way. You need to learn a lot and practice daily.

And I certainly do not consider my photos as awesome either. They are just different, that's all. I think those who are bored watching the usual stuffs like to see these dual roles for they at times reflect their alter ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment